Genuine Nissan Parts
Keep Your Nissan Vehicle a Nissan
TRUST THE ORIGINAL. GENUINE NISSAN PARTS.
You have the right to choose which parts will be used during your vehicle repair. Only Genuine Nissan Parts are specifically designed and engineered to integrate with Nissan’s sophisticated performance and safety systems and meet Nissan’s stringent requirements for fit, finish, structural integrity, and corrosion protection.
Certified Collision Centers prioritize the use of new Genuine Nissan Parts that provide original equipment performance and appearance.
How to Read an Estimate
Collision center estimates often use terms and abbreviations to identify non-original equipment (non-OE) parts. To be sure your Nissan vehicle stays a Nissan and Genuine Nissan Parts are used in the repair, look for part descriptions on your estimate that don’t include these abbreviations.
- A/M – Aftermarket: non-OE parts, may be reverse engineered to make a “generic” part
- LKQ – Like, Kind, Quality: could be used parts, recycled parts, or another term used by the industry to describe an alternative to a new Genuine OEM part
- OPT OEM: parts marketed as OEM parts but are often designed and validated for a market outside the United States
- QRP – Quality Replacement Parts: aftermarket, non-OE parts
- RECOND – Reconditioned: parts once damaged, then repaired and resold to be used again
- RECYCLED: previously used parts often salvaged from a junkyard
While the variety of parts available to repair your vehicle may be overwhelming, your best option is always new Genuine Nissan replacement parts designed specifically for your vehicle.