Keep your Nissan vehicle a Nissan
You have the right to choose which parts will be used during your vehicle repair. Only Genuine Nissan Parts are specifically designed and engineered to integrate with Nissan’s sophisticated performance and safety systems and meet Nissan’s stringent requirements for fit, finish, structural integrity, and corrosion protection.
Certified Collision Centers prioritize the use of new Genuine Nissan Parts that provide original equipment performance and appearance.
Collision center estimates often use terms and abbreviations to identify non-original equipment (non-OE) parts. To be sure your Nissan vehicle stays a Nissan and Genuine Nissan Parts are used in the repair, look for part descriptions on your estimate that don’t include these abbreviations.
Nissan Safety Shield 360 and other safety-related technologies rely on sophisticated sensors, radars, lasers, and cameras located throughout the vehicle. It’s imperative your vehicle is repaired with new Genuine Nissan Parts to help maintain the design and integrity of the vehicle.
1. Lane Departure Warning only operates when lane markers are able to be detected. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
2. Rear Cross Traffic Alert may not detect all vehicles. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
3. Rear Automatic Braking cannot prevent all collisions and may not provide warning or braking in all conditions. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
4. Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection cannot prevent accidents due to carelessness or dangerous driving techniques. It may not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
5. Blind Spot Warning is not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.